Sunday, 28 December 2008

CVR Indoors - progress at last

A number of my garden Railway projects have been languishing uncompleted. I decided to catch up and as it is not the best weather for working outside I decided to get my little indoor 'test track' layout into shape. I decided on the simplest approach to get the best results.


I built up the area in front of the track enough to hold back some ballast (alpine grit); the grass is from a dolls house supplier. A few added scenic items have got it looking really nice. A shot of the freight area and headshunt.

A look at the bridge (used as a scenic break), and the siding which doubles for freight loading as well.
And lastly a closer view of the station.

Still a few more things todo. I've got to paint the bridge, put in some more small trees and add the road crossing.

No comments:

Post a Comment