Tuesday 6 August 2013

New Toy Train...

My new toy arrived today - a LGB Harlequin Toy Train starter set, I bought this set as it has a battery loco operated  using a remote control - ideal to plonk on the tracks with a small train of an evening when you don't fancy spending time cleaning the track. The remote control can trigger four sound effects including a chuff and a whistle.

Out of the box and a quick play to get used to the remote control
 couldn't resist trying it out on my garage layout for a short while
The new items will be repainted and have new couplings so they can be used with my existing rolling stock. The two wagons will become part of the permanent way train - in the same range there is a small crane - will have to put that on my future purchase list :)

1 comment:

Springinsfeld said...

A jolly little engine. I like the priest and the poodle waiting at the station.