Saturday, 1 October 2022

Line side changes and bolster wagons...

 I felt the telegraph poles I added were a bit too busy, so I cut the top part off. It looks better, before and after pics below...

  

Water tower added to the main station....

Work done to make enough clearance in one corner for the new 'big loco'; walling removed...

marked out new position ...
walling replaced and checked the clearance - about 1cm, enough for the 'big loco' cab to swing out and not touch anything.
Two bolster wagons obtained (off Ebay); I've wanted some for some time but never got lucky and was always outbid. Finally my luck changed and picked these up for £40 each (the last pair I missed went for £75 each).

1 comment:

  1. Bet the people who live in that house weren't pleased with the modifications affecting their garden .

    ReplyDelete